News and Events
- Procedural Text Generation from an Execution Video
2016/09/04We made a presentation at
The 12th YANS Symposium
- Unsupervised Domain Specific Named Entity Recognition
we hold ACCMS seminor "New movement of dialogue systems"
2017/03/16We make three presentations at NLP annual meeting
Current and ex- members attended The 8th Input method workshop
The current members attended COLING 2016
2016/12/01We made a presentation at SIG CEA
2016/11/11Mori made a presentation at Sussex University
- A Realistic Approach to Procedural Text Understanding
2016/11/04Mr. Shigehiko Schamoni from Universitat Heidelber joined us
2016/08/29We made a presentation at
The 11th YANS Symposium
- Library for Similar Document Retrieval Referring to Dependency
2016/08/09We made a presentation at
Gave an invited talk at IPSJ-SIGSP/SLP entitled
Our papers LRE Journal.
Uploaded the final paper to appear for ACL 2016.
- Kusk Object Dataset: Recording Access to Objects in Food Preparation
- A Method for Extracting Major Workflow composed of Ingredients, Tools, and Actions from Cooking Procedural Text
- Domain Specific Named Entity Recognition Referring to the Real World by Deep Neural Networks
Uploaded the final paper to appear in LREC 2016
Shinsuke Mori made a presentation about natural language understanding at AIST (slide).
Workshop on Input Method is held.
We had five papers accepted for LREC 2016.
- Language Resource Addition Strategies for Raw Text Parsing
- A Japanese Chess Commentary Corpus
- Wikification for an Unsegmented Language
- Parallel Speech Corpora of Japanese Dialects
- Universal Dependencies for Japanese
We organize IM workshop as usual.
NL223 Mr. Takahshi makes a presentation.
- Automatic Metaphor Generation based on a Shape Dictionary