My name is Keisuke Shirai and I'm currently a master's student at the department of intelligent science and technology, graduate school of infomatics at the kyoto university. Recently I have been intereted in studying neural machine translation (NMT) and applying NMT to generative adversarial nets (GANs) framework. I recieved my B.S. in computer scicence at the ehime university.
- Neural machine translation
- Generative adversarial nets
- Programming languages : (proficient)Python, (familiar)C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL
- Frameworks : (proficient)Pytorch, (proficient)Chainer
- Mar 2017 : Annual meeting excellent paper (nominated), the association for natural language processing (ANLP), Japan
- Mar 2016 : Outstanding student award, department of computer science, ehime university
- Aug 2017 - Sept 2017 : Recruit holdings